Join our Team
At Merrily, we create products with the intention of fostering good feelings, inspiring connection, and providing healthy support to both body and spirit.
We believe in people and the connection between us.
We believe in kindness and respect for all.
We welcome everyone as friends, and strive to be a safe and positive space for every person we encounter.
We believe work can (and should) be fun.
We believe when you greet the world with a smile and a kind word, it makes it a better place.
If you align with these core values, consider applying as a candidate for the following position(s):
Retail / Production Associate
We're looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, people-oriented part-time associate for our Sugar Loaf shop.
- Taking excellent care of our customers and supporting fellow team members
- Providing a positive sales experience, including answering questions and sharing the story of our products.
- Straightening, stocking and maintaining the sales floor throughout the day
- Ringing up customers, handling cash, making change
- Gift wrapping
- Unpacking, receiving and preparing merchandise for sale
- Assembling, wrapping, and labeling products
- Performing additional tasks and projects as needed - restocking shelves, cleaning, inventory checks, etc.
- Performing opening and closing procedures
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills, retail experience is a plus, but we will train the right person. A flexible nature, ability to adapt to varied work day tasks and multi-tasking are required. Must be reliable, punctual, detail-oriented and enjoy working on a team but able to work on their own. Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and effectively maneuver around our shop and stockroom; including bending, climbing stairs, and lifting boxes up to 25 lbs. Must possess a true love of people and a friendly, positive attitude.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: Thursday (10am-5pm), Friday (11am-5pm) and one Sunday per month (11am-5pm)